Polycarbonate Sheets are corrugated sheets with standard dimensions of 210cmx600cm, with different thicknesses such as 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 16mm. It offers an alternative for an aesthetic appearance with many different color options. The use of aluminum laths and roving to prevent leakage in the assembly of Polycarbonate Sheets both provides ease of application and increases the strength against external factors.
*** Necessary parts for installation are available in our stocks. Please contact us for further information.
- It eliminates the water insulation problem.
- It has the feature of not emitting flame.
- Provides high thermal insulation.
- Provides homogeneous distribution of light.
- Flexible to be shaped by cold bending.
- It is 6 times lighter than glass.
- Service temperature: – 40 C / + 120 C
- Advertising industry,
- In the construction of greenhouses and winter gardens,
- On top of the pools,
- At bus stops,
- In the construction industry,
- As skylight in roof covering,
- It is widely used in gyms.